To schedule a free confidential consulation, please call (214) 766-1394.
As always our law firm is gay-friendly, and represents people of all nationalities, ethnicities and genders.
Se habla español.
Attorney Tim Menchu Profile
Tim Menchu has been practicing law in the Dallas, Texas, area since 1994. He started his career in the Dallas County District Attorney's Office, as a prosecutor in misdemeanor and felony cases. He has been a criminal defense lawyer for 10 years. Over that time, he has achieved a proven record of results for people facing state and federal criminal charges in Texas.
Former 195th District Court Judge Jerry Birdwell is of counsel to our law firm. He was appointed to the bench by Governor Ann Richards, and continues to use knowledge and experience gained as a criminal district court judge to help the Menchu Law Office achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.
To talk with our criminal defense lawyers about your case, contact the Menchu Law Office at (214) 766-1394. We handle a wide range of Texas state and federal criminal matters. Initial consultations are free and confidential. Se habla espanol.
Areas of Practice:
- Texas Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Federal Criminal Offenses
- Criminal Defense
- DWI and related Intoxication Offenses
- Public Lewdness
- Assault Related Offenses
- Indecent Exposure
- Embezzlement and related Fraud Offenses
- Drugs and Controlled Substances
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- State of Texas, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas (1996)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas (1996)
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas (1996)
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas (1996)
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas; J.D. (1994)
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas, B.S. (1990)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean's List Every Semester
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (2002 - 2004)
- Board Member
Past Employment Positions:
- City of Dallas
- Associate Municipal Judge (2008 - Present)
- Dallas County District Attorney's Office
- Assistant DA (1995 - 1998)
If you would like to speak with attorney Tim Menchu regarding a criminal defense case in Dallas County, or the surrounding area, please do not hesitate to contact the Menchu Law Firm today.